This meal is rich, creamy, and incredibly delicious. If you are craving something hearty and tasty, this is definitely a must! When I am not able to find fresh shrimp, I like to substitute chicken instead – either way, this is one of my favorite things to eat! Overall, it usually takes about 20 minutes to prepare this meal, and the ingredient list is pretty short as well!
- 1 lb. Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
- 16 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 box of Thin Spaghetti / Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste ( I use about 1/2 teaspoon of each)
- Boil pasta according to box directions.
- Melt butter in sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add heavy cream to sauté pan, heat until boiling.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
- Add parmesan to the heavy cream, then turn heat down to low.
- Add spinach to sauce.
- In a separate pan, cook shrimp over medium heat until opaque (about 5 mins.)
- Add shrimp to sauce & pour over pasta.
- Serve & Enjoy!
With Love, Jeni