Whether you are a student going back to school, an on-the-go mama, or someone who works 40 hours per week, this post is just for you! In each of these circumstances, you probably don’t want to spend hours getting ready each morning so I’ve put together a few of my staple products that are affordable, easy to apply, and will last all day! I am including my daily products, so if you want to use more or less of anything or add your own products, go for it!
All products listed will be linked below for a quick purchase through Amazon!
Before I apply any makeup, I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser ($16) and moisturize with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizer ($14).
- Primer: e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer ($5) this super affordable primer fills in pores and fine lines to make foundation application as smooth as possible without breaking the bank.
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Dewy+Smooth Foundation ($4) My skin is normal to dry, so I opt for the dewy version of this foundation, however, they also offer a matte option as well. This gives me just the right amount of coverage without making my face look like it is caked with product. I use this almost every day due to the fact that it feels so comfortable on my skin, looks absolutely beautiful, and has an amazing price.
- Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($5) I have used this concealer for years, and I always make sure to keep one in my collection! It brightens up the under eyes without feeling heavy or thick on the skin.
- Powder: Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Powder ($8) Because my skin is on the dry side, I use a very small amount of this powder all over the face. This adds a bit of coverage and helps keep any oils under control throughout the day. If your skin is more oily, you may want to add more powder or touch up with it as needed during the day.
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer ($8) If you have never heard of this product, then you are missing out! It is such an amazing product that gives a realistic sun kissed glow to the face and smells incredible. I apply this just below my cheekbones and around the perimeter of my face for a natural look. If I want to add some definition to the eyes, then I will also add some of this as an eyeshadow.
- Blush: Physician’s Formula Butter Blush ($8) I am not much of a blush person because I tend to have redness around my cheeks naturally, however, I have been using this exact blush every day for months now! It is creamy and gives a natural flush of color with a very slight sheen. I love the quality of this product, and will continue to try other shades.
- Highlight: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder ($4) If you are like me and enjoy a smooth and creamy highlight with no huge chunks of glitter – this is it! This is one of the best drugstore highlights that I have ever tried, and is definitely the cheapest as well. I have several shades in this highlighting powder and I just swap them out depending on what look I’m going for.
- Eyebrows: NYX Tinted Brow Mascara ($7) This product is as quick and easy as they come. You just comb it through the brows to add definition and color without having to fill them in first. I constantly repurchase this product and use it to the last drop each time!
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation ($6) I love my lashes to have as much length as possible, and this product does just that for me while also adding volume. I love that this mascara doesn’t flake or leave marks under my eyes, but is extremely easy to remove at the end of the day.
- Setting Spray: Mario Badescu Facial Spray ($7) This technically isn’t a setting spray, but I love to use it as one! My favorite scent is the lavender infused, but they also have rose water and green tea versions as well. Applying this all over the face once you are done with your makeup will ensure that all of the products mesh well together and will make your makeup appear as skin-like as possible.
Links to Purchase Products:
– Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – 20 oz (Bonus Size)
– Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Moisturizer Gel-Cream to Hydrate and Smooth Extra-Dry Skin, 1.7 oz
– e.l.f. Face Primer: e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer .47 Ounces
– Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation, 120 Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz.(Packaging May Vary)
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 10 Light, 0.23 Fluid Ounce
– Maybelline Super Stay Powder: Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Powder, Porcelain, 0.32 oz.
– Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer: Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer, Light, 0.38 Ounce
– Physician’s Formula Butter Blush: Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush, Natural Glow, 0.26 Ounce
– Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder: wet n wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder, Blossom Glow, 0.19 Fluid Ounce
– NYX Tinted Brow Mascara: NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Tinted Brow Mascara, Brunette, 0.22 Fluid Ounce
– Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara: Maybelline Makeup Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black Volumizing Mascara, 0.27 fl oz
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rosewater & Facial Spray with Green Tea Duo, 4 oz.
You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.
Song of Songs 4:7
With Love, Jeni