During the holidays, I always tend to wear makeup more often than usual. Maybe because this time of year in Florida is the only season when my makeup doesn’t melt off of my face! This year, I wanted to come up with a bold, yet simple makeup look to wear for all of the festivities. Instead of going for super bright holiday colors, I chose to do a more neutral eye look with a bold burgundy lip that could match several different outfit options.
- JOAH Radiance Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (mixed with LA GIRL Pro Coverage in White to lighten my shade)
- NYX HD Studio Concealer
- Anastasia Cream Contour Kit
- Maybelline FitMe Loose Finishing Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Berry Amore
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight in Full Moon
- Anastasia Dip Brow
- Milani Easy Brow
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Wet n’ Wild Liquid Catsuit in Goth Topic
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes/Kiss Lash Adhesive
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar
- Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte
1. Apply Mousse into the crease of the entire eye.
2. Apply Peanut Butter & a bit of Truffled into the outer crease/outside half of lid.
4. Use concealer to cut out the inner half of the lid.
5. Add Caramel & Bon Bon to the center of the lid. To make it pop more, wet your brush with setting spray before dipping into the shadow.
6. Add Loreal Eyeshadow in Iced Latte to the inner portion of the lid. Wet the brush/your finger before applying this shadow as well!
7. Instead of using eyeliner, add Hot Fudge to the upper lash line.
8. Add Peanut Butter and Mousse to the lower lash line.
9. Curl lashes & add mascara.
10. Optional: add false lashes to take your look to the next level!
If you don’t own this specific eyeshadow palette, you can absolutely use any similar shades! I just love the mix of warm and cool-toned browns this one has, so that is why I opted for it. You can easily pair just about any shade of lip color with this eye look, so do whatever you love best!
I hope you all enjoy this makeup look & have the Merriest of Christmases!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. – Romans 15:13
With Love, Jeni